HOST AN ARTIST AT YOUR HOME
We are seeking volunteers in Patzcuaro to host artists from the P'urepecha Meseta. Thank you for your consideration.
If you are interested in hosting an artist or two, we are looking for homestays for those travelling from the P’urepecha Meseta, or other parts of Mexico.
What you need to know:
1) The artists need to be at the festival grounds by 8:30/9:00 AM on Saturday and Sunday morning, so they can get set-up.
2) This is a 3 Night commitment, being Friday May 12, Saturday May 13 and Sunday May 14. It’s possible that the artists may be able to leave on Sunday night, but as the Festival ends at 7 PM, and they need to tear-down their stands and pack, it would be safer for them to depart on Monday morning.
What we need to know:
1) Do you live in Patzcuaro, or are you willing to drive them to and from the event?
2) How many artists would you like to host? (For example, can you host a couple, or would you host two sisters or friends who would share a bed? This is quite standard here, that two friends would share). We will work hard to keep couples and families together if we can.
3) Are you able to provide a simple breakfast in the AM? If not, please let us know so we can make arrangements for them.
4) Are you able to provide a snack for them for Saturday and Sunday evening, for when they return to your home? If not, please let us know so we can make arrangements for them.